Bad parkers of T&T

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
We parked in front of Pricesmart that day and when it was time to leave, some idiot parked straight up next to the passenger side with just a few inches of space so we could not get in the car. The driver had to come out while being rushed for the park and drive to the end of the section so I could get in.

People often do that in Price Smart... They also make their own parking spots on the side of the hump between the cars.

lmao so parking places in pricesmart price plaza tight so it would be hard for some people hahaha

Saw that a lot too lol

@grim when we parked there was plenty space on both sides between the vehicles there. The vehicle on the passenger side left and was replaced by someone with poor averaging skills or lack the ability to care about inconveniencing others was all lol

@grim when we parked there was plenty space on both sides between the vehicles there. The vehicle on the passenger side left and was replaced by someone with poor averaging skills or lack the ability to care about inconveniencing others was all
lol

That is Price Plaza/Price Smart parking for you. SOme of them will even dent your doors without care. Others will sit in their cars with the door open and only when you give them a very stiff horn then they will close the door... Where does this nonsense stem from? I would have to say Price Plaza is really the home to some of the most frequent and worst parkers I've ever seen.

I remember parking at a place very often when I attended school and there would always be a gold B13 to park next to me. He would pull up, park bent and leave his steering wheel locked in the position he pulled up. It gave the impression "don't care" and it also gave me a very hard time to move from the parking space since there would be the ridiculously bent b13 encroaching on the space to the side and then there would often be pick ups parked behind as well... Of which the drivers would sit and lock their necks to see that I didn't push their beloved plastic trucks onto the pavement rather than moving up to allow me to come out easier...

People have no regard when parking at all and don't care if you post up their pictures on social media.

One time a lady was trying to over take in traffic and end up in the middle of both traffic lanes. While trying to beg a man to give her space for her to fit in back into lanes she nearly bounced my bf's car. When we wind down the windows to quarrel with her , she replied " Well call d police for meh nah , wah u wan do post meh on d papers?

I feel to take a water gun filled with pepper sauce and shoot her in she big eye!

Hahaha she should be careful who she tells that too! Some of us would give her the tongue lashing of a life time and i'm certain some would push a big camera in her face and she'd escalate her behaviour because shes being recorded. Others would block her and then pull a blade for her, you just never know who is who in this place to mouth off like that.

If she do me that I cuss way she tail right dey normal normal and go about my business. I've done that before and it has left people parked up inside their car because they never expected a quiet looking fella to do that.

If I had my phone on me I would have taken a picture yesterday. We went POS and parked in front of Burger King and Popeye's, a very empty section as the place was half dead. Someone pulled up to our right, which we could see from inside the food place, but they parked normally, no scene. The next car parked a bit close to the left and just flung open their door! Luckily it did not hit but we thought it would have because of the closeness. In the parking lot we went to in a busy area before that, we were reportedly boxed in shortly after parking despite available parking spots on the other end of the lot but thankfully the parking lot was half empty by the time we were ready to leave.

Back