Baby On Board Sign

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Yeah no doubt car is a very dangerous drive.Even some people call it Death drive because in every moment you are in risk so be careful in drive.

A lady rushed me on my turn at a fly over and then she sped down the flyover and stops duee to traffic. When i caught up to her and saw the baby on board sticker i instantly remembered this thread.
She had no baby or child seat in her new Sportage.

I think more people need to see that video. A lot of folks still think the impact in a car crash is all the resulting damage and while that's true to an extent, it's easy to overlook the damage an unrestrained 175 lb (for example) weight can cause in such an event.

Lets not forget the internal bodily harm from a sudden change in motion. There is a video i want to make a thread on. Will find it and post for you to see.

Oh its really a very interesting crush.These type of videos and stories are for our learning for a safe drive.I like it so much.

Back