Baby boy's body eaten by dogs

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
THE partially eaten body of a newborn baby boy was found in bushes along Brazil Road in Wallerfield late Tuesday night.

The gruesome discovery was made by a couple on their way home from pan practice around 11.30 p.m.

The couple, who requested anonymity, told the Express that they saw a stray dog nibbling on something that looked unfamiliar and decided to investigate further.

When they found the body, the stomach appeared to have been eaten away, but the baby looked fully developed. Shocked by the sight of the baby, who appeared to be of African descent, the couple immediately called the police.

THis is really sickening any time i look at the express i just want to burn the newspaper, Wtf wrong to people these days

How can that woman be so cruel!!!!! Feeding yuh baby to dogs....... sick real sick....

I hope The authorities catch up to her.....

I don't watch the news but i read the online version of it, at least their is no graphic gruesomeness to be seen. I hope you guys watching so what we have children we will know what to do.

Back