Baby Born With Heart Outside Of Chest

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Hey i was watching the news when i came accross to see a baby born with his heart outside of his chest and he is 2yrs of age..he recently went florida to do a surgrey but bcuz he want a citizen he cud not if anyone has more info plz post it here

Baby Adrian Rahael is currently in Florida and his family has been trying to raise funds for the surgery which cost $US85,000....You can either send a cheque or money order to International Kids Fund Re: Adrian Reheal, P.O Box 2020 Miami, FL 33101....Or contact IKF at 1-877-IKF-KIDS

Omg.. Thats Sad.. He Could Probably Be The Only Living Human With His Heart Outside His Body.. That Could Make History.. Hope De Child Survives.. And I Hope De Doctors Who Doin De Surgery Do A Damn Good Job..

Yeah they still tryna raise funds for him to do the surgery hope everythin works out for him

This is the first time i heard of this omg any one have a pic of him. Hope he gets the help he need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back