Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I now started to watch Avatar - The Last Airbender well beside naruto. And i must say at first i was a bit skeptical about it but coming to the end of season 1 made me started to like it, even my sister she likes it and she don't watch anime. Its really cool even if it really meant for kids, I like the way the avatar has to learn how to bend all the elements. ITs a really neat anime and just 2 more episodes to finish season 2 i can't continue downloading them form the net because of my net speed but i intend to by season 3 and i think thats the last. Anyone here watch or did watch Avatar

i dont think avatar is really much considered anime but its probably the closest cartoon there is to anime. The series was really cool. I downloaded and watched out the entire thing. Was upset that it ended tho

Yea i know its more Cartoon than anime, but i still consider it anime, The series is only 3 seasons long with 20 episodes per season so it like 60 episodes all together. Its a very small show

I started to watch this since i say you guys made a topic about it, i only watched like one disk some far and well its too kiddy for me, or maybe i'm missing something

Omg i'm really sad i now finished watched out the series it was too short too short man, i want more, hmmm but it seems like they will be no season 4. Their are still alot of unanswered stuff but i'm hoping even if i know they will not be anymore.

I starting this show from season 2 episode 3 and I saw all starting episodes online.

You can't start watching the episodes so far down the series you would not understand what's going on, when you see the flying bison i sure you maybe freaked out lol. Yes the beginning maybe not so good but the foundation of the whole series

i think he watched from Season 2 on tv and got the ones before online...:S some ppl these days kinda hard to understand dread...!

Sorry i maybe read it wrong, i did not get up so excuse me, geezs

hahaha...i not sure either dread.

I started watching this anime/cartoon whatever.. but for some reason I can never get past the first 3 episodes. something always happens and i forget about it.

The first few episodes was not that good but continue watching it you will get to link it. Its one of the best short semi anime / cartoons out there.

Anyone checked out the Superbowl ad for this movie...its looking damn good. Not sure about substance but it definitely has style.

The cartoon itself was well done. It had a great combination of action, humor, spirituality, consciousness & morality. It was set in a time without cell phones, TVs, internet, computers, pagers, microwaves or any sort of technology we currently associate with but the theme, the issues the feelings were done in a way that all of us can relate.

The movie is a different story. 1st off there was the name steal by James Cameron for his "Dances with Smurfs" movie. Now the other hot topic is the race of the cast members. It's gotten so bad that real hardcore fans are petitioning others to boycott the movie and at 1st I though it was trivial but when I saw the cast I can understand now.

Back