Attorney General Anand Ramlogan and his wife narrowly escaped death last night.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

dogwoman

LV

10358743_10152770412475610_665114281051073466_n.jpg

Did anybody see the accident lastnight.....well if u did...you would have sworn 100 people was dead in the accident. just ah week ago in chaguanas when it had the accident and 5 people was involved and dey had to wait an hour for ambulance right in the vicinity of chaguanas. well just because its the AG it had helicopter..99 police vehicles and apparently all the fire trucks in d country. i mean yeah its the government and all but the hospital is 2 mins away d AG wife would have been driven to the hospital. only the poor will suffer in the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that it was a big commotion and you will see how fast the state will charge the person who caused the accident. only the poor suffering for real ..the rich would only get richer

but the ting is, nobody is saying that they take she in ah helicopter....all media house on saying ambulance, if people only knew eh.... and after that it have those forensic people taking pictures, corner off d area, and taking evidence. if was normal people none of them sh*t would happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree..but as it's the AG they making sure everything is text book followed :/

it have videos online where ah person was taping how the Ag car was in and out of traffic and driving reckless using the dash cam....and then they want to blame the other driver.

i was in the traffic dat nite going to buy corn soup..it happened dead center of the intersection....all i saw was d black 4X4 bumper damage an other vehicle which i know now was d AG...the car was turn up....an it had about more than a 1000 police officers including inspectors in khaki clothes...the police was very aggressive with the public like ppl dead on the floor...i at the time thought it was alot of ppl damage buh now i understan y d police was so..d AG..lol and SAPA had a function for all d ministers wit about 10 couch buses lined the road so it was chaos...it had 3 fire appliances...4 anbulance an the helicopter....it reached in seconds...it had a young guy sitting on the tray of the 4x4....look how quick the services came an it had no blood on them...as d say in trini...ranks have its privileges ....

Truth be told, yes the poor will suffer and yes he receives a higher level of treatment and justice, but at the end of the day, he is a human being just like us, his life is valued just the same as ours, and thanks to god that there were no fatalities. This man has a family, friends and responsibilities, and no family should have to suffer the pain of hearing that they have lost a member to a vehicular accident, it's just a terrible thing to think and hear about.

Yes the justice system is corrupt in Trinidad and the state will respond quicker to those type of emergencies because of the higher stature of the members involved, but think about if he was your uncle, or father or a brother.

Would you have like to hear about his death from a vehicular accident?

Back