April Fest '09

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Devil Child

LV

hi is anyone goin April Fest.....cuz 3 super bands are cumin
1)Def leppard
2)Police and
3)LINKIN PARK........
........yea linkin park cum guys....but the ting dat botherin me is yea i've heard it frm 95.1 but is it reall dem or a tribute band ....if any1 knw plz write.....

bump! i wud like to know the same! is it really linkin park? or tribute?

according to the past all april fest ... have tribute bands only

hi yea its ah tribute band dat reall sucks....i ting is d ticket is only$150.00......2 go c linkin park lol plz but its ah tribute band

is it 95fm the station for it... I think i hear something like that...Thats going to be real goood but $150 for ticket!!! that not sounding true.....

yea resha daz d price 4 it nw but it would go up jus nw.......but Linkin park nw cumin so i ent 2 interested in it again

that sucks... :wacko:

Why would i go to a concert with tribute bands where i could just listen their cd and get the best experience, I getting fed up with tribute band geez, and you know the best thing is they are playing the people's music and adverting like if the real bands are coming

yuh know how much people will get fooled by this...... thinking linkin park will be hear...i was soo fooled..... Advertising sucks.....

anybody going April fest??????????????

Back