Apple Cider is very good for acid reflux!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Apple cider vinegar is believed to be beneficial for acid reflux due to its acidic nature. Despite its acidity, it can actually help balance the pH level in the stomach, promoting proper digestion and reducing the symptoms of acid reflux.
By increasing stomach acid production, it can prevent undigested food from lingering in the stomach, which can lead to acid reflux. Additionally, apple cider vinegar may have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the esophagus that may contribute to acid reflux symptoms.
However, it is important to note that individual experiences may vary, and it is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using apple cider vinegar for acid reflux.

I have been using apple cider vinegar especially the Bragg's brand and getting some relief. I usually drink it with a straw to avoid it from eroding the enamel in my teeth

You may just be correct. I experience acid reflux, I started drinking warm water and apple cider vinegar for a whole different purpose and come to think of it I haven't experienced any stomach burning in awhile. Never made the link.

The problem is doctors give your medicine to reduce the acid in your stomach and that is a bad thing. You need a healthy ph level of around 2-3 acidity in your stomach so your sphincter can close. When you have a level higher like 4 and above the sphincter stomach can remain open causing acid to flow out especially when you over eat.

Back