Anyone watches Gossip Girl here?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Devil Child

LV

yea any one watches Gossip Girl here?
This show rocks i love it omg, But Tv6 is showing reruns and i hate when they do that they are just evil i say evil

Well of course lol i really like this show the concept is much different form other series, can't wait until they stop with the re runs hmmm

IIIIIm in love with this show.... Its classy, full of excitment, its jus great...xoxoxo

I hate when Tv6 showing re runs again its sucks lol but i does read the rest of the chapters online its totally wicked

what site do u get updates on for gosssip girl?....

LOl you so want to know huh lol well here it it, You can update on alot of other series lole heroes too.
Code:
http://www.gossipgirlinsider.com/episodes/season_1/

Last nite was gossip girl on DTV...It was so cool...Nate moved in with Dan and his family because of what his father had done ....Chuck is fallen for Vanessa and Blair is getting jealous....Serana and Dan actually talk without arguing...Serana brother is gay and has a boyfriend....

Back