Anyone here uses trinispice radio?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
i tried it once or twice , but its not some thing i use regularly

No i use it often usually when i hav alot to do in the forum i listen it.....it keeps me relaxed and gives the forum a twist woo lol

Yea thats why i added it on the posting area but hardly people does use it

i used it once. i more listen to international radio since there is only lik 1 local rock station

Hmmmm well i will be doing some updates on it soon but i not getting the zeel too since no one uses it lol

I know lol i did not find any pics for it and i was too lazy too make one but again when i have time i will do it thanks for telling me lol, Raucous you like to see me only doing work eh lol

i use the radio on week days all the time...as soon as i reach to work its straight to the radio 93.5fm

Can you get 100fm

When i get time i will do some more updates on the radio site and i will add some more stations

yes it works you must be using firefox and have the "Microsoft windows media player firefox plugin"
If not you will not be able to play it. Do a search on the plug in and you will get it

hmmmm do you have shockwave flash installed what windows are you running, maybe some thing is blocking you from receiving the stream you can check your firewall

Radio is working fine by me.... Hope rock_n_roll get with the program...He's missing out

Nice glad to be of assistance, enjoy the radio i will be doing some updates in the radio very soon so expect new things to see

Back