Anyone Helping Haiti?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well atleast it encourages giving right? Don't hesitate to give someone something you have plenty of because you are repaid with alot from God like blessings and compassion for other people. People who stole the money will be sinned but give what you can and when you can.

ah c tons of stuff in d air port in Haiti an it not reachin d ppl!!! its so sad, Haiti i'm sorry

Frm the express:
Code:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/nart?id=161631864

Mobile users help raise $600,000
Renuka Singh
Friday, April 16th 2010

The Medianet Haiti Relief Fund and the Trinidad and Tobago Federation of the Red Cross have received donations in excess of $600,000 from bmobile and its mobile phone customers.

Soon after the January 12 earthquake in Haiti, bmobile partnered with the Caribbean Communications Network group to raise funds through a text donation drive for Haiti.

’We at TSTT (Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago) consider that we are not only an industry leader, we also take our role as a good corporate citizen very seriously. Our immediate response after the earthquake was to initiate a text donation drive through which our customers could contribute to the relief efforts,’ said Lisa Agard, TSTT executive vice-president Mobile Services and vice-president Legal, as she presented the cheques to representatives of both organ- isations on Wednesday.

The presentations took place at TSTT House in Port of Spain.

She said TSTT employees also collected food and clothing which were given to United Way and FEEL.

Agard said bmobile customers donated $329,320 through the text donation drive which was matched one to one by TSTT.

NEWSSSS IN HAITI!!

This week marked 1 year since Haiti's destruction and since then to now there have been 280 cases of gang rape towards women in the make shift tents. These women have been throught enough the loss of their families, loss of children and now RAPE

yeh an its gonna get worst will wheat and maize prices on d rise in d USA!!!

That is so sad men over their have no compassion on what has happen to their country, i wish their was some kinda of device that could detect rapist, and criminals

Yep i know admin i mean women now are getting pregnant because of no contraception plus rape and all these things going on babies are being born on dirt floors all kinda shit..this needs to stop!

Back