Animal Cruelty

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I think that is how dogs does be all on Maracas road and all them stretches of roads in the middle of nowhere. It have no houses for miles and you seeing dogs lol. Most dogs should be able to fend for themselves but only as long as they have prey. Only city dogs does look like sprangas lol the bush dogs probably revert to hunter mode alot faster.

If i was them two dogs I would follow them back home lol. Some dogs are good navigators if it's full grown dogs they can do that. It if puppies then that sucks.

ITs true i does see the same dogs that madsuya was talking about people want to own dogs or animals in general and as soon as something happens to the animal they want to dump it some where it really have some nasty people in this country

poor brasso dogs it breaks my heart every day, i remember wen devil child brought home a mangee, stinkin, rotten pup home. she felt so sorry for d dog that she didn't smell him and saw he had worms that is just to tell u how she love animals!!! lol

Am that was me i was holding the dog not Thresha ways and i get get the licks too and Thresha getting the pride

lol, now d neighbour have that same stinky dog an he real gd now, so u see i have gd ppl out there. suzy we had an was a stray we had alot of dogs like that but it takes alot out of u to bring home ah stray

We brought home alot of strays i could of remember. The last one we had named Jeffery and he was a big breed hound dog and he died from a disease although we carried him for regular check ups by the vet and stuff. i real cried when he died. Now daddy say he don't want no small breed dogs so We have Two Pitbulls now

today i was drivin behind ah security van wit a dog in d bk tray an d dog tired an frighten,
ah was sad for him, these company treats dogs badly!!!

yes some of them does haven them in the dog carriers in the back of their tray but little do they know they suppose to tie it down because they so light that if the van hit anything and shake up the carriers can be overthrown.

it had one dog in a particular gas station with its male co-worker,
d water far away from d dog an he was panting, ah went an ask
d security if d dog go ask yuh for d water wen it wans a drink an mister man felt like an
arse dat day !!!

ppl ah care about ppl and themselves them go study animal..........we have heart less ppl around us..........

Last week Bengie our German Shepherd dog got out of his kennel when no one was home....(the door was not closed properly) He spent the whole days guarding our house and his territory which happens to include the road way too... So no one was able to pass walking... A lady had to get a tractor to cross her.... The mail man had to go speeding back down the road... A neighbour wanted to try to hold him but our monster dog as he called it refuss him from entering the premises.... When we got home, he got his lecture for being an excellent watch dog... Kodos bengie

not gd resha ah find dat not gd, ppl should not be subjected to dat, an ah say tenchu scary!!!
ah doh want to c alyuh in d news eh, a b c!!!

Thats right Resha,the dog may have done good in protecting your house and what not,but what you described is taking it too far.That is part of the reason why sometimes these animals get no respect from society in general.Some people always view all these animals as hostile and never give them the respect they deserved.I have one dog and he is very faithful and does just what your dog does Resha but he doesn't take it to the road,and once he sees me friendly with some stranger he wouldn't do them anything,but there was an instance where an elderly person came to our house and she was terrified of even walking in the gate even though I pleaded that the dog wouldn't do her anything.

ppl should think dat animals, includes goats, cows, cats, monkeys etc didnot come here to b treated badly an b neglected, where is d amimal police, d gov't needs to do someting fast about dis problem coz ah c..in lots of dogs strayin along d nation roadways!!!

well ah hope ppl start to put tings in place for their pets,
coz its noise time again soon an we will have lots of strays
come January 2010!!!

I know that the ASPCA Animal Control in Trinidad tried to hold a fund raiser but i didnot know if it worked

gd news d white stray along brasso ah got her adopted an her new name is Chloe, but she still sit an wait for her master every evening wit wondering an lonely eyes....she know my car an looks to c if ah trowin out someting

Let us speak out Against Animal Cruelty. I HATE when people take animals in and they don't know how to properly take care of them, or don't even care. If you can't handle the responsibility, don't take it on in the first place! People who abuse animals are COWARDS. Animals can't fight back or talk.

I only have one dog right now, Coco, and she's rel precious. I don't understand how people could see something so cute and innocent and want to hurt it.

Who could tell me they don't tear up when they see the commercials on tv about donating to pets who were abused? Its SAD.

TFM said:
I HATE when people take animals in and they don't know how to properly take care of them, or don't even care. If you can't handle the responsibility, don't take it on in the first place! People who abuse animals are COWARDS. Animals can't fight back or talk.
You just described my neighbor.They get a setta dog and does ha them parading all over the place and in the morning they does go and mash up all the garbage bags from the other neighbors.They doh even feed them good cause they does be goin by all neighbors looking for food.Part of me does wa feed them but I does run them cause then they will eventually become "mine" and my dog that I had since I was a toddler died 3 days ago,so now I have no dog food to give anybody pets.

Back