Android Vs iOS - The Not So Friendly Rivals

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Not all dealing with optimization, one of the biggest draws to iOS for me is the apps. Sure, you get more free apps with Android. The quality of iOS apps is better IMO though, and for the categories I'm interested in, there are many more apps available for iOS than Android, and for free too. Also, the apptivity cases for Apple devices are a huge factor if you have kids or allow kids to use your devices. I have yet to find something similar for Android. While there are many cases for Android, as far as I know from people who have tried apptivity cases, it's enough of a plus to get an Apple device.

Well when you play with 100s of apps I expect that but for the casual app users such as myself who doesnt want to search a few apps for a calculator, the first 3 results in thr playstore usually do it for me.

I think both oses have their junky apps and i especially hate the manner of advertising across both.

So what does android offer in there new phones that different???? 4K screens???4K recording.....that video above could be said about android devices also.....its bigger camera, faster chip.....so see where this is going???? at the end of it all its how the user feels about the device when they use it some die hard android, some die hard apple but its which device YOU feel comfortable using and meets your needs both IOS and Android do there jobs well

So what does android offer in there new phones that different???? 4K screens???4K recording.....that video above could be said about android devices also.....its bigger camera, faster chip.....so see where this is going???? at the end of it all its how the user feels about the device when they use it some die hard android, some die hard apple but its which device YOU feel comfortable using and meets your needs both IOS and Android do there jobs well

That is exactly why I have both. I never understand the whole bigger is better thing with Android. They're up to some ridiculous specs if you ask me. I mean, what does a 4k PHONE SCREEN really do? My 22" monitor isn't even 4k... Its just outright ridiculous but all the same, thats what makes android great, you can get a budget, practical android for way less than an iPhone and it will do the same job and perform fairly well or you can get crazy if thats your fancy.

Apple really lacks choice in that department, the iPhone 5c was hardly budget imo especially with local prices. If iPhones were cheaper, I would give it serious consideration because I did use a 5C for a while and I really liked it when compared to some other platforms(blackberry and windows phone). To me Apple is the only competitor Android faces. Windows Phone is a joke. Blackberry is dead in my eyes.

I could say end of the day its up to the user but I like the debate thus far.

I hate Blackberrys and Windows phones, they don't exist to me. lol. Now while I'm arguing for iphones, please note, I love Android...ALOT! The customization is insane! But my points for iPhones are due to the fact that I used to make the same arguments that you all made concerning Apple and it's hardware, but after using it, I love it now! That says alot! I like big screen phones, I'm a very heavy phone user and I download and experiment with apps hourly. lol. And I still prefer the apple os. Jailbreaking opened me up to almost android level customization and I love the look of ios way more.

I hate Blackberrys and Windows phones, they don't exist to me. lol. Now while I'm arguing for iphones, please note, I love Android...ALOT! The customization is insane! But my points for iPhones are due to the fact that I used to make the same arguments that you all made concerning Apple and it's hardware, but after using it, I love it now! That says alot! I like big screen phones, I'm a very heavy phone user and I download and experiment with apps hourly. lol. And I still prefer the apple os. Jailbreaking opened me up to almost android level customization and I love the look of ios way more.

To each his own Manga. Some of us feel the same way about iOS.

A very scientific comparison between the iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5

[video=youtube;VmzQ2hdfQcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmzQ2hdfQcs[/video]

Back