Android Lollipop Problems

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Lol for most phones you can tell by going into the settings of it and some other bits never had problems identifying clones only some phones can be a bit troublesome if you really don't know anything about them

No it doesnot . There are many videos that you can watch on how to tell them apart. Also some people buy the imitations only to realize when they look at the battery it says "Sunsung" instead of Samsung.

My phone was bought at Cellmates Opp Medford Unipet. My brother's phone also had to be changed like 3 times before he got a normal working one. I told him why didn't he asked for his money back. The phone kept on giving all kind of software problems as well . That cannot be a coincidence

No it doesnot . There are many videos that you can watch on how to tell them apart. Also some people buy the imitations only to realize when they look at the battery it says "Sunsung" instead of Samsung.

My phone was bought at Cellmates Opp Medford Unipet. My brother's phone also had to be changed like 3 times before he got a normal working one. I told him why didn't he asked for his money back. The phone kept on giving all kind of software problems as well . That cannot be a coincidence

Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me... Lots of phone shops locally are doing this, buying refurbished products and offering sketchy warranty. Its unfortunate you are suffering with the S4 since the update.

I see what Grim means, unless you know a thing or two about the phone then its difficult to just tell the real from the fake. When you look in a store showcase and you see the two, the clones have it on point. I got caught with that going into a shop I have been buying from for years, I looked at the phone and then looked at the label and it said Samsung S4 Clone. So at least there are some places that are honest about the clones.

Most people who go into a phone shop don't know a lot, I'm a partial technician so I would notice the fine details and unless someone is accustomed to doing research and not just buying by guess or what they see well then it's easy to scam people.

It's good that you recognize the differences over the videos and research, I myself have not done any and thats why at a glance, I find the two look the same.

Lol yea well I always following up different tech an well phones as I keep them a short time so I need to be up to date....once phone not sealed in plastic or I'm buying it used or new with broken plastic once it can be powered on the first thing I go into is the settings of the phone no joke thing lol

Thats usually a good way to verify a real from a fake. Its also worthwile to run the developer option tests to make sure the hardware functions properly.

Did the screen test on the Z2 in the store directly to make sure it worked properly since ive had a terrible experience.

another way lady death is to ask the person for the imei number for phones lol and check it on the net

Yes checking the imei number will state is its fake or a genuine build, you can check the imei via two ways behind the phone battery and typing *#06# on you keyboard.

Lollipop is really a pain. Battery doesn't even last a day as it use to on my Xperia z..real crap

True after the 5.1 update my phones drains battery alot faster and my wifi works on and off. Hopefully a new update will come out.

Lollipop is really a pain. Battery doesn't even last a day as it use to on my Xperia z..real crap

Try the backup and factory reset. Allow the battery to hit 0 and charge it back fully to 100 to recalibrate as well.

See if that helps.

could be a kernel also....lol i have heard men flashing their phone to get improved battery life

Nirtime how about i give you my phone for the day and help me :)

Lmao that is your choice. I take no responsibility for any broken parts, any missing information or part there of :)

Lol the man moving like them So called phone techs at CELL 4 LESS , its like he quoted exactly what those Techs does be saying lol.

Hahahaha I operate like a Trini Technician there ent. Cell4Less techs does operate like they stupid. I don't fix phones every day or every year and I do better work than them.

hahaha me I trust no one and service my phone's myself lol once it have YouTube and I have tools and parts....and yea nirtime doing like them store techs haha

hahaha me I trust no one and service my phone's myself lol once it have YouTube and I have tools and parts....and yea nirtime doing like them store techs haha

Too bad i can't tell you the same thing LOL. I give you right, once you do the repair yourself you can be sure about it and you know whats going on. Micro electronics need to be handled very carefully, something that "technicians" fail to grasp locally.

Same thing they told my brother when he carried his phone to fixed. They called him back the other two days and told him one of their techs cracked the screen and he have to wait till they ship down one to fix it lmaoo. Poor thing , cellmates are not getting my money again

Back