Adult Swim

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

brbk4498

LV

anyone here watches [adultswim]. lol me i no like adult swim subbed animes are too funny to watch lol. but i think [adultswim] is good cuz ppl that never watch anime get to kno about it lol. Watch Code Geass on [adultswim]

i've never heard of that show what channel does it show on??

it shows on cartoon network after ten, i believe. they show some cool anime. code geass shows at 1.30am Sat. i heard robot chicken is funny but i never watch adultswim lol. dont like english

haha,I love robot chicken,downloaded 2 seasons of it,plus I have most of the seasons of family guy as well.

robot chicken is good also athf ... aqua teen hunger force .... the best ... btw meatwad is the best !!!!

i used to watch harvey birdman too (funny as hell)

oh an thr one .. where ... actually all the cartoons i watch ...

i only watch aqua teen hunger force, family guy, robot chicken, squidbillies, king of the hill, american dad, inuyasha, & the oblongs on adult swim...family fuy iz awesome & so iz robot chicken & the oblongs...

-Ariyah said:
why do they call it adultswim??

in public pools in the u.s community pools they allow children alone at a cetain time , both children an adults at a certain time , an adults at a certain time ... adults alone hence adult swim

lol i didnt know that, lol skillz

Back