A4 To The Paster?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Is this woman for real....you go tell me she entered the digicel competition and won outta so many contestants and after making that big win she wanna get it to her pastor? WTF WTH? I Dont know what to say again but the newspapers said that it worth 375 000 and after she won she couldn't wait to give it to the man...i dont know bout these small churches but from what i hear many think their pastor is this holy and big man and everyone praises them but in reality why do you want to give your pastor this ? For CHARITY? If then sell the car and take the money and give it to homes or the needy or just use it yourself .... LOL her life yes but damn if i had entered and won i wudda keep it for myself because i deserve it and I ENTERED NOT ANYONE ELSE!!

I don't know about you all but this day and age alot of high priest, pastors, church leaders, pundits and only interested in money making if you really look at what kinda of ride these people have you would want to ask your self how do they afford it.

They ask you to give a donation every month a percent from your salary from every member of the church claiming its for the church (yea right)
Remember what the bible really says about these people

God called Jeremiah to make His message known. He was a true prophet of God. There were also many false prophets in the land, who told the people what they wanted to hear. In Jeremiah, chapter 23, God warns the people not to listen to false prophets. And He warns the false prophets, that He will punish them. From this chapter we learn important truths that can help us avoid false teachers today.

Peter warns Christians of all ages: “But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways” (2 Peter 2:1,2).

There were false prophets in the Old Testament, there will be false teachers among us as well.

Jesus warned: “Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many” (Matthew 24:11). The fact that there are many false teachers among us and that many people listen to them is simply a fulfillment of the word of Christ.

He also said: “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves” (Matthew 7:15). False teachers are false not only in doctrine but also in their appearance. They pretend to be something they are not. On the inside they are vicious wolves who kill and scatter the sheep. But they wear a sheepskin to trick the sheep.

Paul told the elders at Ephesus: “For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves” (Acts 20:29,30).

John warned: “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world” (1 John 4:1).

well to her defense, it is a 400 thousand dollar car, and insurance on a car that expensive is about 10-15percent, she'll have to sell her house just to pay for 1 year insurance.
Best she gave it to someone who could pay it, although she is kinda doin that every time she adds in the collection pan

She should sell it and give the money to charity, that would be better

Back