A fresh Start ?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Re: ?

Please change your title its very confusing.

Re: ?

Aryan Cryus said:
Ever wanted to just go away and start fresh somewhere where no one knows you

it an ok idea but i hate to develop new friends an enimies .... too much work ... :icon_eek:

when i walk onto my fav bar i get the "cheers" greeting :icon_mrgreen:

^^^ lol @ Death.
@ Aryan Cryus yeah doesnt everybody feel that way at least once in thier life? It'l pass when you realise you've been overlooking something or someones that'll make you feel better or see the light.

Well sometimes i think about it and its too hurtful but if i didn't meet ryan and i was given the chance i wudda go to Forks, Washington.... :icon_eek:

.........I hav a couple ppl in my life that I really dont wanna lose. If they werent there, I would have already done it

i did this. lol, i moved, left my friends. lol i dont talk to em nemore. hahaha. explains y im still up posting. lol nawww. i av one friend. lol thats all i need but ya. getting a fresh start is good. esp if u piss off some gun men in ur area lolzzzz

death365 said:
Aryan Cryus said:
Ever wanted to just go away and start fresh somewhere where no one knows you

it an ok idea but i hate to develop new friends an enimies .... too much work ... :icon_eek:

when i walk onto my fav bar i get the "cheers" greeting :icon_mrgreen:
been starting to Feel like Cryus theses days but yeah.. .really is too much work :icon_neutral:

sometimes it seems like its a good idea......buh I'll miss my brothers too much.......in dis war dey always rite at d side of me fighting....

Yeah bcuz of all this crime it making us feel co uncomfortable and terrified i am frightened for my family and friends

i did that my friend i dropped it all in trinidad and started over fresh in the middle of my life it was well worth it making friends is easy.

you will never know your potential until you totally close the door on the things you are holding onto now like friends home etc and more on into a new life.

I get that feeling all the time. Oh how I wished it were possible.....truth be told, I feel that i may have to soon!

A Fresh Start?

Saturday I saw a woman who was born in born in 1909... yeah she's 100 years old and she's completely healthy and alert. I want to know what it feels like to have 100 years worth of memory. If if ever started over every time i felt like i would never make it past my teen years lol.
What I really mean is when i die i want a lifetime's worth of experience not say 10 years worth. If i reinstall now it'll erase too much. I could reboot though and keep what I already have. Improve myself instead.

Back