666 the devil's mark lol

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Lol so far it have 666 registered users on trinispice we reached the devil's mark people lol. But i don't get when any time i don't be on the forum for some time every thing seems to go dead, Come on people come on moderators and admins if i'm not here that does not mean that you guys so let things slip. I'm working these days but i deliberately did not post for some time just to see what will happen and i'm quite disappointed because anytime i don't be on the forum the site gets dead

What...yuh workin now..lol.just kidding.. My internet was not working so I missed out the whole weekend...

"Congrats 666"?????? hmmm, Candyann, like i have to watch yuh with meh good eye now?

its gd to c admin wokin, may be he can sponser some caps for d trimispicers!!!
"666" its been ah long time ah tought of dat, well me ah kno wat dat mean nah, devil meh arse!!!
put ah 666 tatoo on ur arm an yuh go c everybody wearin it, no body doh study dat again!!!
"dem" say dey mordern an dat is ah long time ting :evil:

lol....dis remind meh wen dey show ah documentary in high school about rock music and d devil....lol.....anyway......"The Number Of The Beast".......one of my fav song by Iron Maiden....

d beast is in side all of us ready to b realest anytime someone say or do anyting
contray to our likin!!! iron maiden kool

Back