$60,000 in stolen snacks

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A convoy of corn curls rolled into the Chaguanas Police Station compound on Monday night, after police raided three houses and found $60,000 in snacks stolen from a company in North Trinidad.

Task Force officers spent the afternoon packing boxes filled with cheese sticks and peanuts that they found at Felicity and Charlieville.

The raids were spearheaded by Sgt Wayne Lawrence, and came after an undercover investigation in which the thieves allegedly tried to sell the snacks to a policeman posing as a parlour owner.

The snacks were apparently being siphoned from the company over a period of months. One man is in custody assisting police with their investigation.

Police are now searching for a truck driver and loader with a snack-manufacturing company.

Not really remember its 60,000 in stolen snacks thats real money lol, the people smart remember they were doing it for some time its only now they got caught so they maybe made a bit of money

$ 60000 dollars worth of snacks and the company would not investigate... They may be eyeing does guys long time.... "SNACK ROBBERS"

Lol 60 000 worth of snacks is all they found in the house remember they were sell the stolen items for some time now its just recently they got caught so the overall cost will be in (100 000's) i presume

i like snacks :) but i wish i had $60,000 i would get myself a deep inground pool!!!

Back