507 murders for 2009

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hmmm. so 2009 has come to an end. The murder record for that year is 507. According the a statement released from the Ministry of National Security, there was a 7% decrease in crime for the year 2009. Who do you think we should credit that to? Authorities? I say no!!! I credit that to, the people who chose not to commit such acts. Whether by not involving themselves in related activity..or by choosing to walk away from heated arguments etc. It's not a good enough reduction to warrant any fireworks..but it is indeed a reduction. And seein how bad things are in this country, any reduction at all is welcomed.

I think this correlates with the amount of criminals the police shot. I mean you can commit a crime if you're dead. Alot of these people are repeat offenders who continue to kill untill they get killed. :|

Well i have to say i agree with you all. Its not the authorities cuz they didn't play a big part last year. I really hope to see a more decreasing rate of crime for 2010 i really hope ...... AND I HOPE MANNING GET HE ACT STRAIGHT

Back