5 Best feeling Physical Sensations.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Now ppl..list the 5 most best-feeling physical sensations you ever experience.
Mines are from highest to lowest:-

1) Sex/Orgasm- the ultimate in physical sensations.
2) Pissing- yea..especially wen yuh holdin whole day..lol
3) Sleep- wasn't too sure bout this one eh, but hittin de bed after work is da bomb.
4) Scratchin' a sweet spot- man..da shit does feel dam beautiful..lol
5) Kissing- yea it last..I is ah boss in da department eh..but i aint fancy it too much.

There you have it ppl..so alyuh bring forth alyuh list.. :icon_cheesygrin:

U just being sarcastic
Well for me:

1. When you hardly get sleep for days/workout yourself and after you just take a good sleep whooo i like that feeling although its annoying
2. Craving for something to eat and yuh finally get it
3. When u feeling real warm and you just go and bathe or throw yuhself in a pool lol
4. Letting out my frustration that was building up for days
5. FINALLY GETTING TO MEET MY BABY AND SPENDING TIME WITH HIM!! WOOOO THATS THE BEST

-Karina said:
U just being sarcastic
Well for me:

1. When you hardly get sleep for days/workout yourself and after you just take a good sleep whooo i like that feeling although its annoying
2. Craving for something to eat and yuh finally get it
3. When u feeling real warm and you just go and bathe or throw yuhself in a pool lol
4. Letting out my frustration that was building up for days
5. FINALLY GETTING TO MEET MY BABY AND SPENDING TIME WITH HIM!! WOOOO THATS THE BEST

lol admin yuh get 5th place

Thats what i saw so i did not even bother to reply to this lol, karina does hurt me boy lol, again i coming last lol

1. Not seeing yuh gf in like 3 months(or a week) and dey give u a nice 2 minutes hug
2. The kiss that follows up to that hug
3. Orgasm
4. Scratching yuh balls cuz yuh bored
5. A nice midnight cuddle(nvr did it....most likely it wud be nice)

I don't know about you guys, but a nice sneeze feels rel good lol

True that and also eating food when you real hungry and i mean like when your belly starts making noise and also drinking water or any other beverages when you are thirsty

lathering ur body with bath gel in a warm shower
sleeping nude under the sheet with d a/c on
soakin my foot in a warm spa
having no bra on
picking my nose for for a while

Back