33 murders in 20 days

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
52 wtf! Well i thought this year was getting better but its much worse...so much for being an optimist

today its 70 for 2010!!! buh it's gd news coz last year was 78 dis time, lol

Hmm, I'm sure they will use that in their next press release. "8 less people die this year in relation to last year! Rejoice!"

dey forget to highlite 1 murder in brasso a male on sunday an 1 in rio claro forest!!!

Hmmmm...just heard about another woman being gagged and murdered. When will it end?

It may end when we get a new set of leaders and better principals in schools

do u know dat d media don't follow up victims who dies in hostital or at home!!! nobody cares until it reaches home

Yeh that's the problem..there is not follow-up. One day its news, next day, everyone forget about it which is why I'm surprised Calder Hart didn't get away!

well ah tink we readin to much into dis murder topic yes ...d man say murder rate DOWN DOWN by 23%......well tell d country side ppl dat coz justice doh reach down here!!!

You know! "The murder rate down so much and this and that"...so what about the people who already died??

How can the murder rate be down and everyday someone dies... I honestly can't see the difference between last year and this year murder rate....

Antonio....a 15-year-old was shot eight times about the body from Maloney Gardens took the murder rate to 301

Ironic that up by me there was this big police and army road block a couple weeks ago and soon after there were two murders..., the criminals just as resourceful as the authorities and the normal citizens just not willing to stick thier neck outs to prevent crime anymore.. :(

Bevon Jordan a 33yr old of Thavenot Street in Tacarigua was shot dead....an dat brings d murder rate to 308

Paulanaris Persad Kissoon,14 yrs, of Coconut Drive, Farm Road, St Joseph, and Hassan Murray 18 yrs, of Farm Road, St Joseph was murdered pilling d murder rate to 334

I heard about this incident ! they said they were in the wrong place at the wrong time but what were they doing by a pre-school to get shoot ?

Back