33 murders in 20 days

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Today makes it 33 murders in 20 days, i'm sure when all the ministers of the summit comes to T&T i wonder if The prime minister will disclose this information to them, If you guys remember correctly the prime minister and his members 3 years ago said that they will have crime under order and how things will diffidently change.
Well things are changing prime minister we are hitting new records ever month in murders, food prices are in record high, More companies are letting off workers.
Where is mr martian Joseph , he run and hide or what, bring out your statistics now Minister i would like too hear you

The count down has began again... Its a race between days and deaths....

to date there are now 202 murders ..... An its only MAY month.... From tuesday this week til today , it had like five murders.... We well reacing far...So much for vision 2020

It depends on what the 2020 stand for.
I was suprised it was "only" 200 murders so far, it does always feel like more.. it still not dawn to me how early in they year it still is.. or how bad it could really be.

208 as of today............

218 as of yesterday............. Did you know that more teens were kill this year already than last year's total!!!
Scary thought and a cruel world...

let's see if it surpasses 2008's murder figure to claim the first place of bloodiest year in T&T

well d commissioner said its a movie, so pull up ur chair
an get in line to c dem act in trini!!! :evil:

thats like average 1 killing per day. this thing is sick boy, what trinidad becoming a war zone.

Anyone feeling a new record this year lets see if Martin Joseph will still be sticking on this so called anti crime plans that he so says he hads that will make a difference

madsuya said:
at present today it's 30 in 22 days!!!
it's three murders shy of 09's figure to-date. I bet Philbert and them patting themselves on the back sayin they making progress.. stupid fools. 30 murders in 22 days is totally unacceptable.

it is wispa and the thing is out of 33 they didn't catch any gunmen

hmph yes i am more then careful these days..staying home and also watching out for anything when ah home

new numbers today its 46 muders for 2010!!! plz lets show d country dat d Judicial system, lawers, cops, investigating officers etc are not workin..........y are d murders not bein solved

Back