2Yr Old Toddler Murdered

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Tejah-Marie Badall was pronounced dead at San Fernando General Hospital due to a blunt force trauma to the head. The mother put the child to bed around 1am but when she checked back at 6am the child was dead. The 27yr old mother was detained for questioning as she gave two statements that the child fell of the bed and the next , she fell in the road.
The child's uncle gave a statement that a female relative when to the shop to buy snacks with her but when the woman didn't want to buy the snack for the wailing child , she eventually started beating and dragging her. After the beating she child began to feel ill and vomited and the next day she died

what de hell goin on with parents these days. Children dieing from child abuse and no one to save them. Parents if yuh kno that yuh cannot take care of children please don't make. R.I.P

ohmygosh is this real? did anything become of this? i want to know how people does feel beating their child mercilessly and let them get to this stage. People have no feelings or even emotion nah

Yes i haven't seen anything in the news further thou..i really hope justice is served!

Back