25 days of christmas thread

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Today makes it exactly 25 days again for Christmas, The first day of December and the first Christmas trinispice will be online for.
As you know Christmas is a time where everyone enjoys them self, drinks, food, money so on, but as for others Christmas is a time for sharing, spending time with family or for religious purposes. But while enjoying our selves, we do have to remember that alot of people in T&T and in the world today will not be having a merry Christmas.
Please for these 25 days for Christmas please do something good for someone on need, help someone who needs help.
Be kind to your friends and family let the fun and joy flow to others so they too can change for the best

boy this is one christmas ppl might not be getting anything from me :icon_neutral:

my bf and i have so many things to do and fix.

we're getting married either the end of this yr or early next yr and we're busy renovating his house and fixing up things. so the last thing on our mind is presents.

but that is not what christmas is about for me anyways. i just like the warm fuzzy feeling of christmas. can't explain it. :icon_razz:

yaa >_< christmas is gayy lmao.... yaa 25 day till christmas, admin wat u gettin me???? hahaha nvm i dont know u like that lmao. i getting a cold fuzzy feeling lol, crap its snow x_x

Every day from now on tell us your good and the bad coming towards Christmas,

brbk4498 said:
yaa >_< christmas is gayy lmao.... yaa 25 day till christmas, admin wat u gettin me???? hahaha nvm i dont know u like that lmao. i getting a cold fuzzy feeling lol, crap its snow x_x
hahaha lol :icon_cheesygrin: snow yes lol :icon_razz:
i have exams so before my Christmas start...well kinda lol. i doh really stress bout exams... i might doh as it comes closer.

on d search fuh ah barbie bicycle fuh meh niece......lol.......somehow they seem to be extinct.....

Check in Toy Mart u might find one or In Sando Pshh All the things u cud never find in sando lol

Well the things we do for christmas is Some Friends of our family save up and buy presents for the kids of our area and on xmas eve we let my dad friend dress up as santa and go out delivering presents..Its a really good feeling to see the smile on the children's faces u wud not believe :icon_smile:

Today i was in math class and oh gosh Parang start to play from no where...everyone start to sing..it was kool thou reminded me that 19 days left

ok I find d barbie bicycle........thank d gods yes.......$689 fuh it.......

Exams finish for me so i can conccentrate on Christmas now....and start back posting on trinispice>>>>> :icon_lol:

Don't mind that but listen jus keep up the xmas spirit i'm sure everythin gonna be fine :)

Im sure they must be on the home stretch by now.... its jus a matter of days now til xmas...

Back