2012 doomsday

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Science is certainly not in that mindset, either. Scientists do not believe the world is in any serious danger, save perhaps global warming or a population crisis. This is doubly true if the movie depicts anything like a threat from outer space, like those predicted by the credulous promoters and believers in the 2012 doomsday. Ideas about very bad or very good things happening in 2012 are totally fabricated, and involve a "galactic eclipse" where the Sun moves in front of the center of the galaxy as seen from Earth's sky, the sun somehow moving to the center of the galaxy (very retarded idea by those who misunderstood the phrase "galactic eclipse"), magnetic poles will flip, planetary alignment, or Mayan prophecy says Earth will end via (pick one or more options above). None of these ideas have any basis in fact and are predicted by charlatans whose predictions for an end of the world in 2003 did not come true. Additionally, it is never explained why a magnetic pole flip or the Sun passing in front of a small patch of sky would do anything of significance to human everyday lives.

D world wil end wen d sun runs out of energy o wen mars come out orbit n smac we :)

Hmm i dunno what to believe..You know most people believing in the 2012 thing what that man predict..Cuz science cannot prove it and the bible and none of the holy books never set a date but what i do believe is that it will come very soon bcuz the things from revelation done writing itself when countries will turn on eachother (that done happening) people from the same religion will hate eachother (that done happening) even in canada i think or north america Swarms of Locusts Are invading The corn and wheat fields causing profits to drop

Them thing use 2 always happen chic lol :) so if d world goin n end next week n u knew what wil u do ?

another thing i read dat deals wit dis is d anti-christ sayin how in d bible dey givin clues thru out sayin how he wood b a man in his 40's of muslim decent who would bring false hope and people wood believe him n so on, at 1st i thought it was obama but den dey say it wasnt him so idk wat 2 believe anymore if sumtin is 2 happen during our time den so b it rite, if its meant 2 happen den wat can science do 2 pin point d problem n create a solution, we nowhere near figurin out how 2 stop d world in it's orbit 2 prevent collision or 2 stop it frm changing its axis

Word? The bible talks about muslims? lol. The anti jesus isn't any one person. Its a system that denies his divinity or seeks to replace him in peoples's lives. That covers alot of people end organisations. It's not a terrorist or communist lol. The bible doesnt set dates on they end.. it does give events that happen near the end.. to give a date would make it selfcontradictory. I dont really care when the world ends.. what i care is if i'm prepared.

Back