2012 does well!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

the website has creepy background music
Code:
http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/
:Blink:
The quiz game is sooooo haaard i died...

2zzi8ar.jpg

Yeah $225 million us over the weekend (three days). More than 3/5ths of it in non us markets! Thats due to really good marketing.. I thought it would be difficult to push a disaster movie on a controversial topic but it seems they did it.. YAAY for them.
It's a pretty good gross for a movie that didn't have a franchise to launch off. They're even talking lost like tv continuations and stuff... (dunno bout that :Blink: ) the FX tv network grabbed the film and will be playing it in the year 2012 lol.
I nominate it for best use of CGI way ahead of transformers 2. The gurus said it would be plot thin, but so far there aren't any complaints about that.. i think watching the world die is enough stress without all the people drama lol. (it does have an actually story though :rolleyes: )

2ztk9rm.jpg

Dam, i aint see it yet. I heard that it was good. The CGI has been touted as breathtaking and all. My partner realy hyped up the movie. FOX Network has already grabbed the rights to show the blockbuster movie on cable on (get this)... the begining of the year 2012. lol. How ironic. Will go see it this weekend.

I heard it ended up stupid. It suppose to be about doomsday but 4 people ended up living and the storm ended as a baby borned. how sad i thought the whole world was gonna end

Wham to you K just because the world end dont mean everybody have to dead lol. You should put a spoiler alert. :)
I think it's more about the end of this civilization than it is of the end of the species. The mayan calender doesn't really run out it resets for a new era. kinda like computers and y2k.

-Karrie said:
I heard it ended up stupid. It suppose to be about doomsday but 4 people ended up living and the storm ended as a baby borned. how sad i thought the whole world was gonna end
You just had to go spoil it for those who didn't see the movie as yet, huh?..Jah boi!!! :nono: Next time.."SpoilerAlert" please....still going to see it tho! :Yea:

oh lord i now seeing this karina i would deal with you lol, why you have to do that i did not see the movie as yet now you spoil it for me hmmm

2012 - Exclusive Scene (5 minute Clip)
[youtube]wmndK93GdTU[/youtube]
upload by Tigerfeuer
DO NOT CLICK THE VIDEO ACTUAL SCENE FROM MOVIE!!!!

OMGNWTFri..... :Confused: what was THAT!!!!? :icon_cry2:

Back