2 weeks notice to remove your tints

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
just last nite on work a car was popping at d gate but i give no response coz of nil visibility im not botherin about that it could be d PM i will not acknowledge u, wey all d road blocks gone as d COPS ON BIKES comes around ah hope dey start to pull cars over and issue tickets for heavy tint,

I wonder if issueing tickets for illegal tint is on the agenda for the bike cops? Where would they put there stationaries? On a bag pack! he...he..he... lol
The police still have road blocks but on the highway...Which totallysucks when it concerns traffic...

they start to do that on monroe road flyover which totally sucks bcuz it cause a whole line up of traffic from quite couva. Yes people still getting pull over for lights and tints and they getting fedup of people with navaras and other big jeeps that came with the lights made on from their car companys. We got stopped like more than 5 times for our blue mirror lights and fog lights but we cannot take it off because it came made on and it chromed down. i hope they go to the car companys and issue something for them to stop making it cuz that going to cause real probs just now

Well my ride have absolutely no tint on it.. rocking ah clear glass flick right now..

They stopped us recently and made us take out our tint which was legal By the Way and when my daddy taking it out the police came and say "oh shux but yuh know the glass really see through" well my dad cudda cuss...but one thing he did wrong was he didnot take the name of the police to SUE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!

Ah feel that is officer dibles!
My brother have dark black tint...but like he not studying them, he driving about normal.
Anybody know what is d fine?

I don't think there is a fine....They make u take it off at the same time...

They might and the fine is like $150-200..they charging for blue lights and stuff like they charged us for our blue lights that come from the factory like that chromed on and it cannot be removed. Also our mirror have the chrome and blue lights but we cannot do anything about it and they fail to see that

meh car ha lite tint!!! so no charge for me an ah can't afford anyting fancy for d car wit meh lil salary...so i gd till dey start to charge for rotten fender!!!

Back