2 held repainting stolen boat

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
2 held repainting stolen boat
Saturday, November 15th 2008

TWO men were caught red-handed yesterday repainting a boat, which police believe was stolen from a Tobago businessman.

The men, both in their early 20s, were arrested by officers attached to the Carenage Police Station around 1 p.m., near the Big Yard area.

According to a press release sent out by the Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard, they received a call that the boat was stolen from Michael Frank, owner of Frankie's Tours. Speaking with the Express on his way to identify his boat, the Paradise Bay 2, Frank said that he noticed his boat missing sometime around 9 a.m yesterday morning and alerted the police. Frank, who was speaking aboard one of the fast ferries, added that the boat was valued at $250,000.

The boat, which was stolen from Bon Accord Lagoon, is a 28-foot long pirogue, equipped with two Mercury 75hp outboard engines.

The release added that the boat was painted "almost completely white" and one of the engines had already been removed.

Wtf crime is going younger and younger 20 year olds doing this, Ways thats my age, they are trowing away their lives for greed of money. I'm happy to see the police are in charge of this :icon_surprised:

Click the Spoiler button dude lol all the info's their

lol.
I dont think we learning from others mistake, just up to last week a boy got shot in the head accidentally cuz he and he friend was "holding" a gun for a man in the area. Same thing happen earlier last year. When will the youth learn that crime does only pay for the ones they "working" for. Why cant they see its only them to take the fall if things go down. They too dotish, if they really think crime does pay- sure it have money in it but they really think its a carefree lifestyle? Having to lookout for you life every single minuet, worring if yuh partner really have yuh back. Dodging police who shoot first and dont even ask questions. Even worse other gangs that just about everywhere in trinidad now. Havin to kill to survive. They must be mad. That life is too much stress.
Only a psychopath could really enjoy that life.

Hahahahahhahahaha thats reallll good i happy..imagine two ah them painting a stolen boat tryna cover it up and they get catch by the Police Lolz

Back