2 cockroaches making love Must see

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Lol i was not at first thinking about using the camera but i was on the forum first and i walked away just to do something and i saw them so i decided to take them out lol for the members to see lol. It was really just for kicks

Haha I know...but I never remember to take pics of weird stuff til after it happens and I'm like..."damn I should've got that on camera!" Lol. Good thinking.

IT good to have a camera or even a camera phone because you can take out pics of good or even bad things and post it up in the forum that is what i do and i would like to encourage everyone to do so as well

this still disgusts me ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....cant really believe u posted this admin shame on yew

Huh Shame on me? No shame on you for clicking on a topic that says "2 cockroaches making love must see" you eager to see it lol

ahahaha...well after all it is a topic but i never thought it was actually the real thing eww

Back