1012 users online

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

candy8998

LV

In total there were 1012 users online :: 12 registered, 0 hidden, 10 bots and 990 guests (based on users active today)
Most users ever online was 1012 on Wed 17. Jun 2009

wow admin what have you been doing!! congratulations! :)

its now 1133 so guys please start posting keep it up start making topics, this is a serious thing we can get real alots of traffic on trinispice.net come on

OMFG!!! WAH D HELL!! LOOK AT PEOPLE...I AM SHOCKED..but not surprised bcuz we hold alot of potential...i love u trinispice...come on people we have to do better

1146!!! u sure dat guest restriction werkin??? cuzz most of em is guests! :s lol

alot of them only viewing the jokes section, and 70% of them are not local but if we start to post more often and start posting more topics we could get traffic like this everyday, but alot of you all are sticking

but where did they come from all of a sudden?? it was like everytime i refreshed the page it went up

i feel its from stumbleupon dot com it a site where you can stumble a site and millions of views can see the site it real cool to get traffic but i never used it

ohh, well i started using it for a couple of days, it was kinda kool lol

This is great, wow that alot of guest hope its consistent, people will comeback is they see things they like if people start getting active alot of people will join

Back