Zelda Four Swords - A link to the past

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Zelda Four Swords - A link to the past who ever played this game on Game boy advance well on the pc emulator, its real cool but again so is every zelda game, almost finished beat out the game

Way i accidentally deleted the folder with the zelda gba game man i'm vex, and i almost beat it out, hmmm well on to the next gba game wonder what will it be

Believe it or not, I haven't played Zelda since the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)...lol..sad eh?

I does play it on the pc the gba emulator Zelda's the beginning of RPG gaming and it still is the best rpg every created

who never played zelda are not serious gamers, i mean zelda is like the fundamentals of all games.

lol yeah. I had the same emulator you had. It was on a cd but one day i took it to school and never saw it again. lol. I dont know how to start back playing lol so long i en sit down and play a game.. all i do is watch tv and read.. lol.

If you want the emulator i can provide you with it, and i can give you a link with almost all the gba games of the past

Back