yuh evr ????

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

u ever get up in the morning ... after drinkin an have cuts an thing on ur hand or foot an cant figure how u gets it ??? :signlol:

u ever get up in the morning an have ramdom pics an vids on ur phone of nuthin in particular ... a seat , part of a cup etc ...

death365 said:
u ever get up in the morning ... after drinkin an have cuts an thing on ur hand or foot an cant figure how u gets it ??? :signlol:

Dude seriously yes i always used to think that this used to happen to only me hmmm lol.

allyah ever make a post and go back to view it and not seeing it?

bahaha maybe yuh get beat up and cant remember 0_o

aha oh my sorry to hear that lol but it never happened to me before and as for the disappearing post yes ! many times lol

yuh evr want ah holiday so bd dat yuh takin sick leave like dat!!!

u ever now done eat food an u still hungry ??? wtf up wit dat :hiya:

sometimes they say thirst for water can be mistaken for hunger . drink a glass of water and see if it helps :)

yuh ever wana lie buh yuh cyah even lie to save yuh self...yuh ever was in d situation yuh didn't know wat to say!!!

yes lol when i was very young. Yuh Ever want to pee when your driving but don't have no where to stop at the moment?

Back