Your Last Moments of 2014

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

What last crazy thing will you be doing before 2014 ends? Or un-crazy thing, if you're into that. :high5:

I will probably end the year sleeping, eating, or playing Tomb Raider (hopefully finishing or coming close to finishing it!).

As following in my usual tradition, I'm doing some software madness. In the process of jailbreaking my new iPad Air at the moment. :D

hahahah Nirtime back at it xD

I spent the last moments of 2014 talking with the one i really love, she made my entire 2014 year a much better year than i could possibly imagine! I thank god that she was sent into my life!

and im extremely happy to end off my year of 2014, in love, fireworks, friends and drinks!

And im most gracious that i entered 2015 with my health, my life, my love , and my family and friends who supported me!

Aww that sounds great! I ended up spending the new year playing Tomb Raider with a frozen washcloth on and off my burning eyes because I was so sleepy! lol My belly was also so full I had to unbutton my pants so looks like I probably channeled some of Trevor's excessive behavior from gta lol That should also be a resolution for me: Get over food addiction/eat like a normal person!

Last moments of 2014, I was drinking Johnny Walker and eating BBQ with the gf and family. Nice times.

Spent my last 2014 moments chilling at home with the family, quiet, peaceful....perfect!

well guys , what do you think do you all regret anything in 2014? regret how you spent your last moments of 2014?

I kinda wanted to spend my last 2014 moments alone, relaxing to bring in a new year of making myself a priority. Instead I spent it completely exhausted after running around behind other people and bunched up like a pretzel on the couch fighting for a comfortable seat lol but at least Tomb Raider was there! I wouldn't regret that for the whole world!

Last edited:
well guys , what do you think do you all regret anything in 2014? regret how you spent your last moments of 2014?
No regrets. I saw the bad side of some people for Christmas time and it was well worth it.

Every bad experience makes a positive learning outcome in my eyes.

Back