Your First Game Ever vs. Your Last Game Played

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

What's the first game you ever played? Have your preferences changed compared to your last/most current game?

My first:
Duck Hunt (Nintendo Entertainment System)

My last:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)

I don't really have any preferences, I just like what looks good and is fun to play.

allyuh gunna laugh at me eh, but my first game was the highway racing game that was found on the 1000 in one consoles

and the last game i played was Need For Speed Underground 2, i only play racing games actually, i hardly ever play a shooting game or anything!

First game every played
My first:
Donkey Kong (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)

My last /current :
Destiny (PS4)

Super Mario Bros was the first game i ever placed on my Nintendo . The last game was probably God of War on the PS3. I don't really much up on games since i finished UWI

My first game was Pole Position on Atari, and last game was Project Cars on PC.....cracked version..lol

allyuh gunna laugh at me eh, but my first game was the highway racing game that was found on the 1000 in one consoles

and the last game i played was Need For Speed Underground 2, i only play racing games actually, i hardly ever play a shooting game or anything!

lol I had to actually ask someone what that was! Never heard of it before XD

First game Mario on the N64(atleast i think so, can't remember so well). Last game: Watch Dogs

Both great games but Mario was just that much more entertaining at 3 years.

I used to like Mario on Nintendo and Super Nintendo, never really cared for it much after that.

I liked Mario a lot, curious to try it again now lol

I liked Mario a lot, curious to try it again now lol

Your curiosity will be surely satisfied, possibly to the point of picking up a Wii (not even Wii U) just to play

As for me?

First Game: either pac man or pole position on atari

Last Game: DOTA 2

Your curiosity will be surely satisfied, possibly to the point of picking up a Wii (not even Wii U) just to play

As for me?

First Game: either pac man or pole position on atari

Last Game: DOTA 2

I don't think I know a single person who owns a Wii lol I remember playing Pac Man in the arcade section of the laundromat I used to live by when I was a kid. Never got too far and always switched to cruisin exotica lol

I don't think I know a single person who owns a Wii lol I remember playing Pac Man in the arcade section of the laundromat I used to live by when I was a kid. Never got too far and always switched to cruisin exotica lol
I own 1 that is closeted and never sold lol :(

I own 1 that is closeted and never sold lol :(

lol! I've heard so many bad reviews about it I don't ever want to shell out money for one. I was really tempted with the Wii fit but I had the playstation move for sports champions and it was AWESOME!

lol! I've heard so many bad reviews about it I don't ever want to shell out money for one. I was really tempted with the Wii fit but I had the playstation move for sports champions and it was AWESOME!
It's not all that bad. I just feel like it needed to be better in terms of graphics and capability cause it couldn't even match up to a x360.
Due to its weak processor and graphics the games had to be scaled down and that killed the wii really bad.

It's not all that bad. I just feel like it needed to be better in terms of graphics and capability cause it couldn't even match up to a x360.
Due to its weak processor and graphics the games had to be scaled down and that killed the wii really bad.

that sounds bad enough for me to not buy one lol

I this is was Mario on a NES still love that console
Last game was COD MW3 just to finish up accomplishments

Finally got back my PS4 and although I haven't had much chance to play, I can finally say...last game I played GTA V...missed it soo much!

Finished Tomb Raider on the PS4 right after New Year's. They really upped the graphics and made it feel like a whole new experience! It was so beautiful I could have cried. But I didn't. Because I was too busy killing bad guys.

Back