Your favorite snack!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

Most of us spend alot of money on snacks and take away meals,specially in the conditions of our works and the lifestyle we r having..wut is ur favorite restaurant u got ur snack from?macdonalds?kentucky?pizza hut or wut?!
as for me my favorites are pizza hut and recently SubWay

subway since it came out and i will never deny it ............

i love the hot an spicy bigfot .. does eat @ least one a day

kool well i love these days eating some chocolate snack called fingers ...mm it tastes good

chee-zees........lol......

Biscrem!! all the way.. I love them cookies jed... but dey too judgement expensive jed..steups!

i used to love bbq fries but now chili balls is the real flick

lol dude you crack me up, I love the road side honey roasted nuts yummm

Another favorite ( yes ah have more than one), those Devon biscuits in the long rectangle pack that sell for $3.50. The burbourn is de shizzle. Imagine that same biscuit used to be $1.50!

Pizzza Hut better than any pizza.... Not a fan of subway... neither KFC... Love corn curls (sunshine), Ole (bbq) Kiss cake, M&M And the best part is the collaboration with salt and chocolate, EG corn curls and twix or any chocolate snack

I love Burger King. I can eat there anytime and any day i especially love their chicken fires. that is boss

oh...i hav lotz & lotz of favoritez...but ill share overtime...@ da moment my favorite drink 2 get @ breakfast iz chocolate milk...i alwayz gotta hav nuthin but chocolate mill 2 drink...

-Rina said:
subway since it came out and i will never deny it ............

daz nuh really a snack

:p

i like jordan almonds and big kit kat

:wub:

3 musketeerz, snickerz, & milky wayz r my favorite snackz when im n a hurry...

a harley all the way! Its a marshmellow chocolate snack. verry kooooll!

Back