Your Favorite Form of Entertainment

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

LV

What is your favorite form of entertainment and why?

Mine has to be books, reading a book in a dead silent environment is truly immersive for me. A few other forms I do enjoy a lot are movies, anime, visual novels and political campaigns.

anime, football, basketball.....anime most of the time tho lol just like it basketball n football because who dont like sports of some sort??? lol

Definitely football. Either watching it (Forza Grande Juventus!!!) or playing it weekly in UWI with my partners. Watching a good action or horror movie. Taking some drinks with the boys and ole talking. Detailing my car or installing.fixing something.

My top three

1. A good movie late at night with all the lights off, a big bowl of popcorn and anything else unhealthy I can get my hands on.
2. Doing it to some mountain roads on my bike in mid-day hot sun when my tires sticky like glue.
3. Drinking some good alco and talking sh!t with friends

Watching documentaries about my interests
getting my hands dirty to improve something myself
Gaming

I hadda buy ah lil Playstation yes. Would love to entertain myself with some Fifa, Grand Turismo and Need For Speed.

lol i already doing that with games lol but hadda give it a rest sometimes lol

Mafia 3 for PS4 looking epic. The first and second games were great, I enjoyed them a lot. [video=youtube;j6dgC5RMXRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6dgC5RMXRs[/video]

lol another person who play games for entertainment lmao....trailer looks good also

Political campaigns should be a form of entertainment enjoyed by more of us. There is a certain party that picks you up in a maxi, takes you to the campaign location and gives you free rum and roti. What more could you ask for?

Political campaigns should be a form of entertainment enjoyed by more of us. There is a certain party that picks you up in a maxi, takes you to the campaign location and gives you free rum and roti. What more could you ask for?

Wa party is that boy?

Nothing hits the sweet spot like reading a book or watching a movie. It's my favourite form of entertainment where i can just relax and chill with my cats and family. Quiet too, after a long week of work, its what i just want to do on weekends

Nothing hits the sweet spot like reading a book or watching a movie. It's my favourite form of entertainment where i can just relax and chill with my cats and family. Quiet too, after a long week of work, its what i just want to do on weekends

This i can agree with. The quietness is entertainment in itself yes.

Back