xBox 360 and PS2 Emulators on Android?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

nirtime

LV

I came across something really strange. While I'm fully aware that there isn't much development taking place, I've come across an article which stated that there was an xbox 360 emulator for android and windows called ebox360e. The same article also made reference to a ps2 emulator.

Are these things actually legit? I'm finding it hard to believe as not very long ago there was nothing in existence that would even allow these games to run.

i have heard of the ps2 emulator for android but not of the xbox 360 one lol im guessing its a trial and fail error will have to do more research on them

i have heard of the ps2 emulator for android but not of the xbox 360 one lol im guessing its a trial and fail error will have to do more research on them

Taken into consideration some of us struggle to play ps2 games on a pc I really don't know how Androids will cope with it. Its not that the games are intensive, its the coding is the problem.

I'd love a 360 emulator though, it'd be nice to play Forza and dump "Gran Toilet".

lol yea i used to play gba emulators ever since the making of the Ds its been problems ever since due to the coding lol but good too see pll still attempting to make them

Yes it is great, as a matter of fact, I still have my ps2 and tons of originals so sometimes I'm pleased to be able to revisit old titles trouble free since I use HDMI via a 22" monitor to game, PS2 stopped at component video so its always nice to have the "digital" option.

Back