WWE

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

madsuya

LV

My Superstars
John Cena...Randy Orton
Big Show....Kane
Sin Cara....Chrstian
Rey Mysterio

Lets hear from you.......

Randy Orton the viper
Big Show & Kane best tag team champs
Chrstian the underdog

Sin Cara really cool super moves

I used to watch RAW ESPECIALLY long time ago but now i stopped thou ,, i would have to say my long time favs would be

JOHN CENA
BATISTA
TRIPPLE H
EDDIE GURERRO
HARDY BOYS
RANDY ORTON
UNDERTAKER
GOLDBERG..Former WWE
Rey Mysterio

hey i still love them. they were always my favourite legends. I love John Cena and will always do his style of fighting so unique lol

Get well soon Big Show...he was knock down by Alberto Del Rio....and news is Karma gone soft coz she's preggi......lookin forward for Capital Punishment dis June....

I find WWE GETTING SO DAMN CAUGHT UP..Long time these fights were the onliest thing that were concentrated on and i know cuz i watching it since ah know myself but now is ah whole setta drama!!

I stopped for years but started back when i hear the rock came back, but he's a waste lol, he does not even fight but come back to bad talk people with his lame talk.

money in the bank ladder match will b great on July 17.....inside d brief case is a guarantee contract to fight for d heavy weight title at any time u can cash it in......an tonight CM PUNK Punk makes his final appearance on Raw, well Punk have ur fun...Mark Henry wons Kane yesterday....keep tune in

What's going to happen if CM Punk walks out of the arena as the WWE Champion following Money in the Bank tonight

CM Punk did it. He opened a black hole in the WWE Universe, seizing the WWE Championship in his hometown within his final hours as a contracted employee of Vince McMahon, sufficiently embarrassing The WWE Chairman and conquering a presumably fired John Cena, “The Champ.”

Del Rio competed in the grueling contest against Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Alex Riley, Evan Bourne, The Miz, R-Truth and Jack Swagger. By seizing the coveted briefcase, the moneyed Mexican earned the contract within allowing him a WWE Championship match anytime during the next year

WrestleMania's Hell in a Cell with Tripple H against The Undertaker this Sunday, John Cena will collide with The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII, Chris Jericho will face CM Punk, Randy Orton battles the fiery Kane, Big Show will get an opportunity fighting Cody Rhodes to get his hands on the Intercontinental Champion, The WWE Board of Directors released a letter stating that sole control of both Raw and SmackDown would be decided in a 12-Man Tag Team Match – Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny

waiting to see the match between john cena and the rock ..i find the rock just too full of himself hope he loss

78,363 attended WrestleMania at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium on Sunday....CM Punk won d belt from Chris Jericho....The Undertaker won Triple H - "End of an Era" Hell in d Cell Match....The Rock..Sheamus..Big Show an Kelly Kelly winning their matches!!!

good fight i saw this yesterday alot of people talking about john cena and the rock when it should be tripple h and undertaker dat match was bosss!

i do understand everyone only ganging up on cena first was the rock now i hearing brock come back now ? someone plz tell me whats going on because i dont watch it anymore lol

Hmmm....for me...well

Stone Cold
Tripple H
Undertaker
Shaemus
Randy Orton
Mr Kennedy
Shawn Micheals
cm punk
cena

and well......lol.
Kelly Kelly