WWE Superstar Darren Young is Gay!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
With a recent video uploaded on Youtube by TMZ interviewing WWE Superstar Darren Young he admits he's gay.
Watch the video
[youtube]IjMHjuET8iM[/youtube] :Blink:

will that affect his job? :Blink:

I know it will affected because he's a pro wrestler which involves alot of grappling and body contact, so of his colleagues will have alot of mixed views about this, especially those who will be wrestling with him.

hmm i heard about this. some might even claim sexual touching in fights to make him get disqualified. i wish him goodluck

sita said:
hmm i heard about this. some might even claim sexual touching in fights to make him get disqualified. i wish him goodluck

all fights are recorded, so there will be footage to replay and carefully scrutinize.

i dont know about nowadays wrestling because i stopped watching it years ago in the times of Eddie Guerrero and them but the world is changing now and LGBT are coming out of the closet. In this SUPER MANLY field that Darren Young is in , it must be very tough seeing that nearly all his colleagues are male but hey! i wish him the best of luck .

Back