Wtf going on in Tabaquite

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
If you guys do watch the news you will hear some deaths and killings in Tabaquite my home town. Just yesterday my cos was killed when riding his motor cycle latest-events/schoolteacher-killed-near-his-home-t502.html#p5297

Now today this morning out the road from by me just 3 houses from where i live, a female woman was chopped and hacked to death. Wtf is going on in my area, my mom call me a woke me up this morning to close up the doors because of what happen. If you guys watch Tv6 news 12 o clock or 7 o clock you will see it. Hmmmmm this is real drammers yes, When do crime get off i'm fed up

I know who did it but i don't know if ;m sure every one knows here but i don't want to say anything because next think i'm wrong and some one quote's me and get the person bad rep. You can't even live a decent live anymore hmmmm

Listen the news people you will see it on Tv6, That right by me you might see me on TV and thing lol, but anyways crime taking over all the humble places, Tabaquite was once a place where you could live in piece and a area with no crime watch what happening now hmmm

Lol na i was not their, Tabaquite make top new and thing its getting popular but for the wrong reason anywhere you go is like "ah hear al yuh kill ah next one" I does be like wtf you mean by that. People coming all over to do their shit here is very disturbing

Heys guys have you seen it you will see it again today on the 7 o clock news, its her bf/ x mate who killed her after he found out she continued with her life.

They broke up lone time but the dude does come and see his son but when he found out that she had a man he killed her, the darm am was hiding in our road, my dog was barking all night mybe he was behind out house, and this morning he drank his neighbors gramazone

I think there is more to this story... The man came back to Trinidad after one year and jus kill his EX.
He never seen her nor his son for one year and he did that!!!!!
Something jus does not add up....But I glad he dead... stupid a$$

No i don't glad he dead i wanted for the police to catch him before h killed him self, her got away easy, they should have got him and beat him, and put in Gail and let the prisoners their beat him. He did his crime and he go away

Yeah jed ryan does always be boasting how Tabaquite better than any other place. Well all i can say is that no where is safe in trini even in yuh own house

I didn't hear the news but i sure mr admin will inform us.....

Yea i heard that this morning a guys was killed and the other person leg was broken in three places. They are from tabaquite but i don't know much i will try to see if i can get more info on this

Do you know then admin?

wayy.i was driving through Tabaquite the other day, goin to d water park, was thinking Tabaquite is ah rel descent place to live but like these stupid ass trinis jus makin everwhere unsafe for everybody....wat does really get in they head boy>>????? Steups

It is a decent place but it just have a few hiccups, allot of people are coming for all around the place and doing their criminal activities here

Boat trip in dam wasn't authorised......
the bodies of Anthony Warrick and Basdeo who fell off a leaking an overcrowded boat in the Navet Reservoir on Saturday were recovered yesterday. .....the 2 deceased were among a party of 13 who were on an unauthorised boating expedition at the reservoir.....the boat had a maximum capacity of 4 to 6 adult occupants...Warrick 54 yrs was employed as a senior administrative officer an had 36 yrs service...Ramlal 52 yrs was a former WASA estate constable......
Warrick from Orangefield, Carapichaima was spending the day at the dam with his wife.....
Ramlal, a father of 1 was spending the day at the dam with relatives when he joined the fishing expedition...he lived in Tabaquite...he was familiar with the Navet Reservoir and was a good swimmer......

Back