world's first 250GB flash drive

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Kingston unveiled the world's first 250GB flash drive. At 70.7 x 16.9 x 22mm, Kingston claims that the drive is ideal for netbook users who want to extend the limited capacity of their machines.

The drive is capless with a retractable USB connector. It is also ReadyBoost enabled.

At $1000.00USD a pop, the DataTraveler 300 claims data transfer speeds of up to 20MB/s and comes with a 5-year guarantee.

[ Source - http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/262621/the- ... drive.html ]

Their price is too expensive 1000us thats 6000 plus tt but the speed is wonderful 20MB/s thats huge and its 5 years guarantied i would like one of this but the price for such a small device is way too much, this is allow other companies to bring out their productions so competition will make the price change

If i get this it would be 4 times my space in my laptop, the speed is great and its ReadyBoost so you vista pc's could use this as ram, imagine running 250Gb of ram omg

Back