World Ending Tomorrow May 21st?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

I Now Come on the net here and first thing i read the world ending tomorrow according to Harold Camping

This Stated that An earthquake , large in magnitude will be so intense to destroy everything in the world and there would be mass chaos
Didn't we see this trend with the Other Pastor who put his reputation on the line for another earthquake already?
The Theory also states that it would happen 7000 years after the flood and will begin to take place at 6:00pm on Saturday May 21st.
So all you believers say goodbye to your family but for most of us on this planet will continue to enjoy our lives and know that you can never predict an earthquake
The next thing is who are we to decide when the world is ending...sigh ppl sad yess

No mere man can predict what The almighty god has in store for us, so if you are hearing this kinda of nonsense especially when a man is saying that particular date and time the world going to end well thats just stupid.

What utter nonsense!...And shame on those silly people for indulging this man in his foolishness..They must not read the Bible..I'm not a Christian and even I know the Bible says that not even Jesus or the Angels in Heaven will know so unless this man have a private line to God, I have no fear!

Yup i agree with you fame and power will make you do and say stupid things, and those who are blind by these lies will never follow the true teachings of GOD

i'm telling you imagine all now ppl saying goodbye to their families ...what utter bullshit on my part !!!

Well 6 o clock came and gone so whats next we still have to wait?

I'm still here......does that mean that I wasn't one of the fortunate ones?

So does this mean we have to re populate the earth?

Wait na i now hearing about this, next thing you know the world really ended i would have been the only one not hearing about this, admin you does not tell me anything yes!

If you used to be on the forum regularly you would know about these thing plus i don't even see you anymore, Lol@ soursop Yup which male would refuse that offer?

Do you know how many believers going to have sex tomorrow thinking they guna die virgins ..that must be so sad waking up today

Back