woman got struck down at the POS MARKET

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Yes this is what happened at the POS MARKET, A woman was crossing the road a little way after the traffic light when the light was green and got struck down. Now people Yes i do feel hurt by this tragic accident (and that what it was) but what you expect to get when your crossing the road when the light is green com on na man, people does look for death sometimes yes. Yes the man was speeding on the road but who is to expect someone crossing the road when the light is on green.
You know this is not the first time some got killed right around that same area.
I do believe that a cross over is long over do in that area and even if they create one people will still cross the road recklessly.

Graphic Images BE aware
320541_2362485495626_1055006392_2629501_1393321573_n.jpg

Attachments

• Woman knocked down and decapitated in hit and run on highway dis morn.jpg
    Woman knocked down and decapitated in hit and run on highway dis morn.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 340
  • DSC00636-3.JPG
    DSC00636-3.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 337
  • DSC00637-2.JPG
    DSC00637-2.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 336
  • DSC00638-2.JPG
    DSC00638-2.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 338
OMGG THIS IS SO HORRIBLE..... R.I.P .i really am speechless but The Question You Need To Ask Yourself Is.. "What That Driver Was Doing Driving So Fast?" AND ALSO "WHAT THAT WOMAN WAS DOING CROSSING THE ROAD!"

Yes wat d hell dat lil boy drivin so damn fast in d first place, so fast dat he splashed ah lady 2 pieces ....he is wat 22 or 23 yrs old....but on d second hand y she crossin there.....neways I don't even hv ah walkover 4 ppl 2 cross so people would continue 2 take d chance 2 cross......it comes like d dead dog on d road.drivers can't stop in time......

I blame 80% on the Woman and 10% to the drive and 10% to the government, i see first hand of the way these people cross that high way its ridiculous drivers have to mash brakes when A$$Holes cross the roads when the green light is on.

The drive i blame 10% because he was driving fast maybe too fast but this is not really his fault.

The government i blame 10% because they should have considered building a cross over years ago after the first accident at the same place.

But again Its mainly the fault of the people crossing these road reckless

only wen somting happens we take notice of d nonsence ppl does b doin on d road buh dis is manslaughter....dis is wat we does c in CSI!!!

so sadd how this happen eh. poor woman coming from d market and look what happen.... so saddd

So sad she cudda walk up and cross at the red light and alot of people does take the CHANCE and cross but she also was wrong . she could of cross somewhere else and i saw where it took place the lights were walking distance from there

Back