Winter Crashes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Winter Crashes are much more scary than normal dry, sunny weather conditions. Living in an area where there is winter, many vehicles need to be prepped for the season by changing tyres, fixing leaks, servicing heater etc. The snow also causes cars to skid even when trying to mash your brakes at a slow speed.
I have been following Winter Car Crashes youtube channel for sometime now. It shows real life dangers and car crashes from countries such as Russia, Siberia, Japan etc.

Take a look .

[video=youtube;A0OBFdh88R0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0OBFdh88R0[/video]

[video=youtube;66T3ZDjfemY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66T3ZDjfemY[/video]

I only watched to see the man in the lancer at the 47s ahahaha he do the same thing i would of done ahahahaha.....but them people there crashes relatively safer to what occurring in Trinidad as it was due to the road conditions and probably random black ice on the road...unlike in trinidad no matter the conditions g's must take place

Some of them is kinda funny where they stopped in time but the snow made them slide and hit the other vehicles. Other times i laughed at what they say when the accident happened lol

I was in New York during an extreme winter earlier this year. Its really and truly the salt that damages vehicles most. The salt accelerates rust issues big time. Its actually only during that time I really saw the true use and benefits of Husky WeatherTech floor mats. In the snow rear wheel drives are terrors, ABS brakes do little and you'd best wait for when the plow passes and drops salt on the road way...

Some of the clips are no doubt in Russia though, I've watched countless Russian bad drive and road rage videos, its actually the same in winter lol.

Back