Windows Identification Help

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

So is the littlest things i cannot do. i need help..my computer is built but recently it crashed so the man put in a windows media player for me i think it was 8 and i had 11 before and me with my idiotic self click update to windows 11. Now my system is not genuine so this thing keeps poppin up and i cannot access my player...Tell me how to remove please :wacko:

untitled.jpg

Ohh. I think I know what's happening. Since your computer crashed and the guy reinstalled windows, when you have to update, WMP is asking to validate your copy of windows before you update to ensure its legal since its a windows program. You could just remove WMP altogether and use another player (I use iTunes for everything), or you could roll back your computer to the day you got it back and before you clicked the update.

but the things is its not valid so when they saw that they give me a link to make it valid but it not working

Now i "can" help you but, that would be breaking forum rules... Google is your friend. Do some research. You will definitely learn how to remove it.

You can send her a pm to help her remove it, that will not be a problem.

Haha. I would've probably just used another media player.

Please i really tried all the hacks* but its not working i really need back my windows 11 :(

Look...all yuh have to do is.......NO Wispa, NO!!!! *fightin urge to continue*.. but in seriousness admin...Google de ting nah?

Please PM me nah Wispa and tell me how to get rid of it...imagine me with an Ancient Media Player 9 you must know how ah feeling

Back