Windows 7 Beta

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Windows 7 Beta
The new Windows 7 Beta is now available for download. Was available yesterday (09/10/2009) but they had some problems with their validation servers but it went up again earlier tonight and is available for anyone to download.

Only 2.5 million keys available so I'd hurry if I were you.

Also download with IE, download button wont work in anything else, well not FF3 anyways.

Download from here http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default.aspx

So enjoy and let us know how you get on!

Thats going to finish in a few days i want to try this on my laptop because vista business takes alot of ram and i want something that don't hogs the resources

Hey let me correct you there. First of all, this is no-longer the beta. The beta was available for worldwide testing earlier in January 2009 and limited to 2.5 million keys. It expires on August 1st. This version however is the RC (Release Candidate) of Windows 7. Its the release aimed at putting the final touches before the RTM (Release to Market) version. The RTM stage is when the product is finished and sold. The Windows 7 RC was available to everyone worldwide on Tuesday May 5th 2009. It will expire on June 1st 2010. It has no limitations. Which means that you don't have to rush to download it. There are an unlimited amount of product keys available. Its available to download all the way through June 30th 2009. So take your time.

Oh sorry, i maybe got the info wrong. But i heard it will be available on the automatic update, but i have not seen it as yet

It won't be available on the automatic update because the is no upgrade path from Windows 7 Beta to the current Windows 7 RC. Vista users with the same architecture (32bit or 64bit) can upgrade. if using XP you'll have to do a clean install...I nearly done downloading the 64bit version of Win7 RC. sweet!

I running vista so i wold be able to update but their was an announcement by microsoft that in april that windows 7 will be available on the automatic update. But i will have to get this win 7 rc version from some one, my net too slow to download it.
By the way the finial version of win7 would you have to purchase it?

Yeah you would have to purchase it. There is no upgrade path to the RTM version..salt..the Win7 RC can't upgrade to the final product. When your trial is about to expire the Windows 7 RC will begin shutting down you system every two hours.

lol yea there is a new windows 7 logo nice. there is also some windows 7 rtm insipered logos check em out

Windows7BlackWLogo.png

Windows7Blue.png

Windows7OrangeWLogo.png

for the rest of the pics u can dl it here

Back