Wii HD

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

brbk4498

LV

There are some rumors that the wii is gonna be release wit hd capabilities like the PS3 and X360 and a new controller, best if the call it somin else like a wii2 lol. Do u own a wii already?? Wat u think about HD Wii? lolz

more info on the rumors follow the link here

I don't think that a HD capable Nintendo Wii will be anything to be excited about. For me personally, the Wii is too "childish" of a console. It mainly targeted around family oriented games. Sure there are a couple of Mature titles out there, but compared to the Xbox360 or PS3 library, it fails by comparison. I would never buy a Wii. I like my hardcore games.
Me playing a childish game in High-def makes no difference. Its still a childish game.

They expanding and progressing faster than my ability to understand the technology.. When will they be getting better game titles? That's always the problem.. better tech doesn't always mean better gaming experience...

You have to remember Nintendo was always a family gaming system, and wii is still moving in that direction

i have a wii

*embarrassed*

wii is actually lots of fun..most unique gameplay out of all the consoles...FPS on a wii is like heaven

:wub:

I have Wii and yeah I agree its family-oriented. But thats cool, its alot of fun, get to beat my family once a week at something :p Like I said in another thread, I still love my tennis though, I'm a PRO 1886!

Back