Why do men cheat on there Girlfriends or Wives?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
The same reason women cheat, because they think they can do it and get away with it.
Social conditioning has lead some men to assume that it is impossible to have a relationship with only one woman at a time. That the sole purpose in life is to get laid with as many girls as possible. Apparently they think they'd be less of a man if they dont or girls who are good girlfriends somehow are incapable of being good lovers.
Another thing is if he only goes with a girl because he find she's sexy, or he thinks he can get some, he'd cheat with any girl who's sexy or easy enough. If he was easy to steal from his old gf then he'd be just as easy to steal from his current one.
Thats some of the more common reasons...

WOW raucous you taking their like you real know lol like you accustom lol jk.

Well Why people cheat is sometimes they want to have another person to talk a certial with he may miss his pass life but does not mean for anything to happen just to have some form of relaxation lol

Yes some females makes it looks so bad that they say we are cheating when all we do is just talk huh when you guys are wearing tight clothing and short tops lol who's cheating. They are showing every man pass what they have thats cheating lol but if we only be bear back oe semi naked in front of ladies you know thats wrong

Snowwhite1 said:
All yuh crackin me up yes.lol
Lol but still you know its true snowwhite lol, sometimes al yuh woman does get on for no reason call a man a dog and thing lol why you think some of us does call you guys bitches lol because if we are dogs then who are you all lol

Amen! Preach it admin. It's true. Tell it like it is.
The day of male liberation has come! BTW... er nevermind. lol.
True some girls do show too much.. even when they aint lookin for man. Its bloody distracting. lol.
Thats why i tell myself if i ever have a hot girlfriend only i should know. lol. Only her boyfriend should know just how sexy she can be. There are safer ways to look good without flaunting thier body, sometimes it feels like betrayal that every other dude knows what she'd look like naked... or what she can do in bed- by just the way she parades herself.

I mean yea don't get me wrong you can wear those stuff but omg some women does over do it lol. You know how you does fell have 1000 man looking down at your girl's boobs and ass lol its like you getting horn their lol and they only watching you any where you going.

But a little more decent clothing will ease down of some things

Yeah looking good isn't a crime. lol. Its deliberately dressing and acting in certain ways that tease or attract the attention of men other than your bf or husband its cheating. Its because they're gaining pleasure and gratification from the reactions of horny, sexstarved men. lol. Thats just wrong. Its just as bad as doing it with them, cuz they get off watching her and she'd get the satisfaction of affecting them.
Lemme stop...

Yea raucous lol we done talk lets hear from the ladies lol we mash up de session lol

woi preach it admin, lol.. as i said before i just checking out the views that you guys have... lol hahhaaha :icon_cheesygrin:

NA na let we hear from the females now so start it snowwhite lol

Well de question is Why do men cheat on there Girlfriends or Wives? lol ant that's the topic lol lets hear your side of it

Hmmmmmm well everyone sheded their views well it cud be bcuz their wives/gfs are not satisfying them, they are not happy with one wife/gf.....sometimes they are jus plain wild i duno :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

So karina you saying that i'm not satisfied lol only then karina

Back