why digicel cant do this with gprs ????

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

i have been thinking and thinking about digicel and thier pre-paid gprs pricing scheme .

i know alot of people who dont use the gprs on thier phone because once or twice they went on to the digi wap page and then ringtone page ; then they gat a "no money" page losing like $20 or more.
or they accidently went on to the net an lost all there money . :icon_frown:

Bmobile has a option (post-paid but soon pre-paid) of $150 unlimited a month . if u calcuate it down 150/30 = $5 / day ...

even if digicel offers one day supscriptions of $10/ day it will come up to more than that ...

$10 per day unlimited ie. sending a text to a particular # to start it .

this will actually improve there gprs "sales" cause people wont be afraid to use the gprs onthe phone again .

come on digicel trinidad !!!!​

See death even if its a over charge gsm just came out the corner same for gprs, Digicel knows that alot of people say more that 60% of people In T&T don't know much about internet and gprs so they allow this high rates to continue. They are business people saying that how the customers are valued.
Alot of mobile companies away offer free gprs and free internet just to make their customers happy but only in T&T when the market is between two mobile companies, they pay so much money on ads where they could have used that money to find out the needs of the customer.

600 a gig is way too much they should have a cut out point as tstt and their data sim.

this is the major problem with trinidad and tobago ....

we have a recactive culture not a pro active one ...
we need to change this ... now ... not next year but now

I don't see any of this changing until they get new competitions, see what flow doing expanding in to telephone and so on you will see what tstt will do, i feel they will have to remove that ridiculous surcharge they charge us for rent every month.

i agree. digicels internet rates are wayyy too high! digicel not givin tstt enuf competition. its lik digicel has given up alredi. if gprs is so expensive then imagine how much 3G will cost wen its implemented. :icon_sad:

I would not even bother with digicel internet its a total waste of my time, they are over doing it, and they charging 600 for unlimited grps ahaah

Back